Combining a rooomy and adaptable design with lightweight construction, the Aleutian 35º Mummy Sleeping Bag from The North Face® delivers great comfort with 3-season versatility. Great for backpackers and campers, the Aleutian 35º utilizes lightweight, synthetic Heatseeker™ Eco insulation (30% post-consumer recycled material) for optimized warmth. Bag also offers a comfortable draft collar to further lock heat in as the temperatures fall. The Aleutian features a relaxed, less tapered mummy cut that gives you more room to stretch, roll, or shift while still delivering great heat efficiency and comfort. The bag's vaulted footbox gives feet more vertical space and keeps them warm. The durable, embossed, water resistant polyester ripstop shell and soft polyester taffeta lining provide great comfort and long life. Versatile design also includes a short side zipper and wraparound footbox zipper that allow you to fold the bag down or lay it completely flat like a blanket to sleep like you are at home. Collapses to fit into the 9"x16" stuffsack (included). Carry weight: 2 lbs. 3 oz. Bag measures 78"L with a 63" circumference at the shoulders to easily fit campers up to 6' tall. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: NF0A2SC1SQ6.
- Roomy, relaxed mummy cut in a versatile, lightweight 3-season sleeping bag
- 35ºF rating
- Heatseeker Eco insulation - highly compressible, durable, great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Durable, water resistant polyester ripstop shell
- Soft polyester taffeta lining
- Short side zipper and wraparound footbox zipper - lets you lay bag completely flat
- Draft collar - holds heat in, provides comfort
- Vaulted footbox - ergonomically curved to fit natural foot position, better circulation
- Lightweight - 2 lbs. 3 oz.
- Stuffsack included
- Fits campers up to 6'
Web ID: 180251