Make crossbow cocking easier and more accurate with the TenPoint® ACUsled® Retractable Rope Cocking Device. Designed for most TenPoint, Horton®, and Wicked Ridge® crossbows, this portable, retractable rope-cocker reduces a crossbow's draw weight by 50%. Easy-to-use design also reduces the risk of inaccurate cocking you can get with traditional rope cocker designs, improving the crossbow's accuracy. ACUsled strong line completely retracts inside one of the two grips after cocking the crossbow. Grips dovetail neatly together to form a compact unit for easy storage. NOTE: Compatible with all TenPoint and Horton crossbows with Functionally Superior Bullpup (FSB) stocks, including ultranarrow and reverse-draw crossbows (except the Nitro X) and most Wicked Ridge crossbows.
Manufacturer model #: HCA-000-AS.
- Retractable Rope Cocking Device for TenPoint, Horton, and Wicked Ridge crossbows
- Reduces a crossbow's draw weight by 50%
- Reduces the risk of inaccurate cocking
- Line completely retracts inside 1 of the 2 grips after cocking
- Grips dovetail neatly together for easy storage
Web ID: 100104482