A bow release designed for serious target archers and bowhunters alike, the Execute Bow Release from T.R.U. Ball combines top quality performance with unmatched durability. Made of a nickel-plated brass with hardened stainless steel internal components, this release resists corrosion and wear through the harshest of conditions. Thin, single jaw design decrease stress and wear on the D-loop, as well as increasing shot accuracy. Reliable and crisp double sear internal firing mechanism eliminates possible trigger build up with added bow weight, ensuring a smooth and crisp trigger release every shot. Independent trigger travel and sensitivity adjustment settings help you find the perfect trigger setup, and then keep those settings with locking screws. Web strap connection for easy draw length adjustment. Buckle strap. Comes with 2 knurled, easy-grip triggers, forward and swept-back relaxed.
Manufacturer model #: TXWB-NB-L.
- Bow release with great performance and durability
- Nickel-plated brass body with hardened stainless steel internal components - resists corrosion and wear
- Thin, single jaw design - increased accuracy, decreased wear on D-loop
- Double sear internal firing mechanism - crisp trigger release, even at heavier bow weights
- Independent trigger travel and sensitivity adjustment settings - locking screws
- Web strap connection - easy draw length adjustment
- Comes with forward and swept-back relaxed triggers with knurled grips
- Buckle strap
Web ID: 100105100