Half the battle in catching a muskie is knowing where to fish. The Sportsman's Connection Wisconsin Muskie Fishing Maps Guide Book gives you a great way to prep for your trip. This huge 240-page, 8 ½ x 11" spiral-bound resource contains a wealth of fishing maps, detailed area road maps, and exhaustive fishing information to put you on the fish in Wisconsin's best muskie waters. Each up-to-date lake listing includes detailed hydrographic contour maps, stocking and survey data, and marked fishing spots—plus specific tips from top muskie experts, including Joe Bucher, Steve Heiting, George Langley, Jim Saric, Bruce Shumway, and many others. You'll find more than 140 marked maps covering diverse fisheries like the Chippewa Flowage, Lac Vieux Desert, the Eagle River Chain, and many more.
- The ultimate guide to catching Wisconsin muskies
- Handy resource filled with up-to-date fishing information
- Contains more than 50 hydrographic contour maps
- Includes stocking and survey data
- Features marked fishing spots, plus expert tips
- Detailed area road maps save you time
Web ID: 100088715