Light, extremely smooth, and reliable, the Shimano® Stradic® CI4+ FB/Bass Pro Shops® Johnny Morris® CarbonLite™ 2.0 Spinning Combo gives you a super-durable combination that will easily match up to any quarry in freshwater, as well as inshore saltwater.
One of the world's best-selling reels, the Shimano Stradic CI4+ FB Spinning Reel delivers the performance features serious anglers rely on, starting with its super-light CI4+ carbon body, super-light Magnumlite Rotor, and cold-forged aluminum spool. Also: comfort-enhancing G-Free Body design; CoreProtect water resistant design; Hagane® cold forged drive gear; X-Ship pinion gear-support concept; 7-bearing system with 6 S A-RB shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Super Stopper II; advanced AR-C spool design plus Power Roller; 1-Piece Bail for unimpeded line flow.
Our super-light Johnny Morris CarbonLite 2.0 Rod is built to give you the advantage, with Carbon Coil Technology™ double-helix reinforced RT4 Graphite for ultimate strength and sensitivity. Advanced Fuji FaZlite guides take weight reduction even further. Winn grips deliver ultimate comfort, enabling more effective casting as the day goes on. A unique Skeletonized Air reel seat maximizes sensitivity with massive blank exposure; includes our popular Line ID system.
- Light, strong CI4+ carbon body
- G-Free Body design
- CoreProtect water resistance
- Magnumlite Rotor: 25% lighter, infinitely smoother
- Cold-forged AR-C aluminum spool
- Hagane cold forged drive gear
- X-Ship pinion gear support
- 7-bearing system with Super Stopper II
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- 1-Piece Bail with Power Roller
- Carbon Coil Technology
- RT4 Graphite blank
- Durable Fuji FaZlite guides
- Comfortable, non-slip Winn grips
- Skeletonized Air reel seat
- Line ID system built into the rod butt