Ruffwear® Omnijore™ Joring System for Dogs is designed for any dog-powered activity such as skijoring, mountainboard joring, skatejoring, bikejoring, or canicross. This Ruffwear complete joring system includes a dog harness, human hip belt, and towline. The dog harness is designed for pulling and has 4 points of adjustment for a custom fit. The girth strap aids in training, and can be removed when dog is accustomed to joring. The towline is made of shock-absorbing Wavelength™ webbing to minimize bounce with a Talon Clip™ attachment point. Color-coded ends easily identify attachment locations on the harness and hip belt. 6.5' relaxed and 8.75' stretched length meets international regulations. The human hip belt has a load-dispersing design with a tow bridle that allows 180Á direction for use in multiple joring sports. A towline release offers quick disconnect and optional leg loops keep the belt in place. A water bottle holster and 2 zippered pockets store small essentials. The Ruffwear Omnijore Joring System for Dogs complies with international joring regulations, so you're ready for fun or competition with your best friend. Hand wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 30401-615.
- 4 points of adjustment
- Removable girth strap aids in training
- Shock-absorbing webbing
- Talon Clip harness attachment
- Color-coded ends identify attachment locations
- Regulation length: 6.5' relaxed and 8.75' stretched
Human Hip belt:
- Tow bridle works with multiple joring sports
- Intuitive towline release for quick disconnect
- Removable leg loops keep the hip belt in place
- Water bottle holster and 2 zippered pockets
Web ID: 2248782