Make your own path outdoors with the tough protection and support of the Everest II Hiking Boots for Women from RedHead®. A smart choice for challenging adventures out in the wild, these rugged hikers protect and support feet with their durable synthetic suede and PU uppers. Padded collars and tongues boost support around the ankle as well as improving the boots' fit. Breathable nylon and mesh linings and removable EVA cushion insoles surround your feet in comfort. Tough rubber outsoles feature aggressive lugs for sure footing outside. Durable metal lacing hardware. Imported.
- Rugged and supportive hiking boots for women
- Tough synthetic suede and PU uppers
- Padded collars and fully padded tongue - ankle support, comfortable fit
- Breathable nylon and mesh linings
- Removable EVA cushion insoles
- Rubber outsoles with aggressive lug design
Web ID: 100074238