Ramcat's first fully fixed blade broadhead, the Ramcat Diamondback Fixed-Blade Broadhead from Ramcat Broadheads combines multiple technologies to give bowhunters field point accuracy with top notch penetration. Made of 416 heat treated stainless steel, the Diamondback's ultra-short, 1-piece ferrule combines a Hydroshock self-centering, cut-on-contact chisel tip with Concave Scoop Technology. This special ferrule design drafts wind over the blades to negate wind-planing during flight and expands the body mass outward after impact for leading penetration. The broadhead's three .032" stainless steel blades come cantilevered over the arrow shaft and offset in the broadhead body for superior aerodynamic performance and a devastating vortex cut after impact. Delivering a wide 1-1/16" cut diameter, these special blades are also sharpened on the rear so they cut on the way out if the shot does not pass through. Firenock Aero Concentric Technology utilizes 2 O-rings on the broadhead's shank to eliminate any thread slop and ensure 100% concentricity in the insert for true flight. 100 grains. 3 pack.
Manufacturer model #: R1004.
- Field point accuracy with top notch penetration from a fixed-blade broadhead
- Ultra-short, 1-piece ferrule made of 416 heat treated stainless steel
- Hydroshock self-centering, cut-on-contact chisel tip
- Concave Scoop Technology - better flight and penetration
- Three .032" stainless steel blades - wide 1-1/16" cut diameter
- Blade Over Shaft Technology - superior aerodynamic performance and devastating vortex cut
- Back Cut blades also cut in reverse
- Firenock Aero Concentric Technology - eliminates thread slop and ensure 100% concentricity
Web ID: 100020432