Faster and quieter than its predecessor, the Parker Tornado XXT Perfect Storm Crossbow Package offers hunters a well balanced, high performance hunting machine. Utilizing Parker's new Xtreme Xbow Technology (XXT), the high performance Tornado XXT combines inverted HP Synergy cams with a cavity-back riser and the split limb array to launch arrows up to 365 fps. Optimally balanced, this 8.9 lb. crossbow features a built-in, textured pistol grip and vented forearm with safety finger flange for control and safety. Factory installed and tuned Anti-Vibration and Shock (AVS) System technology and Split Limb Dampeners reduce noise and vibration for ultimate concealment. The G2 Bull-Pup trigger features an ambidextrous auto-engaging safety for right or left handed shooters and an auto-engaging anti-dry fire lock. Draw weight: 160 lbs. Axle-to-axle: 20.625". Overall length: 34.75". Power Stroke: 15.375". Weight: 8.9 lbs. Perfect Storm Package includes: Premium RED HOT Optic, 6 RED HOT High Velocity Arrows, RED HOT Roller Rope Cocker, 3 RED HOT Crosspro 100 Broadheads, 6 100 grain field points, RED HOT Wax and Lube Kit, and RED HOT Soft Crossbow Case. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: X122-PS.
- Proven Tornado crossbow design boosted with XXT technology
- Xtreme Xbow Technology - inverted HP Synergy cams, cavity-back riser, and split limb array
- Arrow speeds up to 365 fps
- Easy maneuvering - optimally balanced, 20.625" axle to axle
- Factory installed and tuned Anti-Vibration and Shock System - reduces noise and vibration
- Split Limb Dampeners
- G2 Bull-Pup trigger
- Ambidextrous auto-engaging safety for right or left handed shooters
- Auto-engaging anti-dry fire lock
- Perfect Storm package includes: Premium RED HOT Optic, 6 Arrows, Roller Rope Cocker, 3 Crosspro 100 Broadheads, 6 field points, Wax and Lube Kit, and Soft Crossbow Case
Web ID: 100010217