The Osprey® Atmos AG™ 65 Backpack has an incredible fit, comfortable ventilation, and all the features you need for a week on the trail. This Osprey hiking backpack features a LightWire™ frame and Anti-Gravity™ suspension with a continuous back panel of lightweight mesh for a contoured, ventilated comfort from harness to Fit-On-the-Fly™ adjustable hip belt. The removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket™ to protect gear and minimize weight. There's an internal reservoir that accommodates a hydration pack up to 3L, and a separate sleeping bag compartment with removable straps. Storage options include zippered hip belt pockets, tool attachment points, Stow-On-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system, and stretch mesh front and side pockets. Dual side compression straps to keep everything tight, and the sternum strap is equipped with an emergency whistle. The Osprey Atmos AG 65 Backpack has a 65L capacity and 30–50 lb. load range. Weight: 4.56 lbs. Dimensions (Medium): 34.25"Hx15.35"Wx16.14"D. Nylon. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 10001420.
- 100D x 630D nylon dobby
- LightWire frame suspension transfers load
- Anti-Gravity mesh harness with load lifter bar
- Anti-Gravity, Fit-On-the-Fly adjustable hip belt
- Anti-Gravity mesh back panel
- Removable floating lid can be replaced with FlapJacket
- Zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-On-the-Go trekking pole attachment system
- Dual upper and lower compression straps
- Internal sleeve accommodates 3L hydration pack
- Sleeping bag compartment with removable straps
- Sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Stretch mesh front and side pockets
Web ID: 100079225