With more than twice the storage capacity of the standard sling pack, the Orvis® Safe Passage™ Guide Sling Pack keeps all the essentials your party will need safe, secure, and organized for quick retrieval. Made of tough 410-denier nylon, this extra-roomy bag is water-resistant and boasts an additional waterproof coating on the bottom of the pack for increased protection while wading or setting by.
Though larger, this pack is equipped with a foam-padded, streamlined strap and is perfectly comfortable to fish in; its simple, ergonomic design makes it a natural choice for any fly angler. Wear your Orvis Safe Passage Guide Sling Pack over your right shoulder, secure the quick-release sternum strap while fishing or moving, and swing it under your left arm for access to your supplies. Its molded back panel helps maintain your comfort; a light-colored interior keeps small items from getting lost. Internal pockets and dividers help organize your gear neatly. A unique zinger and tool attachment system, a magnetic forcep sheath on the shoulder strap, strategically-placed water bottle holder, cord loops for tippet bars, a topside fly drying patch, and internal hook 'n' loop closure strip strip deliver intelligent storage with instant access to the things you need, when you need them. Dimensions: 11" x 7-1/2" x 19-3/4". Size: 1,391 cu. in. Weight: 1 lb., 5 oz. Imported.
- More than twice the storage of a standard pack
- Foam-padded, streamlined strap design for all-day comfort
- Tough, water-resistant 410-denier nylon construction
- Waterproof coating on the bottom
- Over-the-right-shoulder design
- Quick-release sternum strap for stability
- Molded back panel for comfort
- Light-colored interior prevents small-item loss
- Internal pockets and dividers
- Unique zinger and tool attachment system
- Magnetic forcep sheath on the shoulder strap
- Strategically-placed water bottle holder
- Cord loops, fly drying patch, internal hook 'n' loop closure strip
Web ID: 1505061619