An innovative expandable design using opposed cutting surfaces, New Archery Products® Killzone® Swingfire Expandable Crossbow Broadheads gives crossbow hunters deadly performance. Using elements of NAP's popular Killzone Slingblade and Spitfire® DoubleCross®, this new broadhead flies true at tested speeds up to 450 fps for use on the most powerful crossbows. Housed in a micro-grooved aluminum ferrule, these crossbow broadheads' innovative blade design features 4 distinct, opposing cutting surfaces that reduce friction after contact for deeper penetration and energy conservation through the game. These durable Diamize® blades open to deliver a wide 2" cutting diameter for large blood trails. Ferrule comes tipped with a cut-on-contact Trophy Tip®, a hardened carbon steel tip that delivers deep penetration through bone, hide, and tissue. 100 grain. 3 pack.
Manufacturer model #: 60-021.
- Innovative expandable broadhead for crossbow hunters
- Handles speeds up to 450 fps
- Micro-grooved aluminum ferrule
- Cut-on-contact Trophy Tip
- Innovative Diamize blades - 4 distinct, opposing cutting surfaces
- Unique design reduces friction after contact - deeper penetration and energy conservation
Web ID: 100102127