An innovative expandable design using opposed cutting surfaces, New Archery Products® Killzone® Swingfire Expandable Broadheads gives bowhunters deadly pass-through performance. Using elements of NAP's popular Killzone Slingblade and Spitfire® DoubleCross®, this broadhead flies true from today's most powerful bows. Housed in a micro-grooved aluminum ferrule, this broadhead's innovative blade design features 4 distinct, opposing cutting surfaces that reduce friction after contact for deeper penetration and energy conservation through the game. These durable, rear deploying Diamize® blades open to deliver a wide 2" cutting diameter for large blood trails. Ferrule comes tipped with a cut-on-contact Trophy Tip®, a hardened carbon steel tip that delivers deep penetration through bone, hide, and tissue. 100 grain. 3 pack.
Manufacturer model #: 60-017.
- Innovative expandable broadheads for bowhunters
- Micro-grooved aluminum ferrule
- Cut-on-contact Trophy Tip
- 2 innovative Diamize blades - 4 distinct, opposing cutting surfaces
- Unique design reduces friction after contact - deeper penetration and energy conservation