A durable leather hiker with a woman-specific design, the Merrell® Siren Traveller Q2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots for Women delivers gender-specific support, stability, and alignment over any trail. Engineered to match the way a woman moves, the Siren Traveller Q2 Mid features advanced Q FORM® 2 insole and midsole technology to give women superior performance on the trail. The Q FORM 2 dual density midsoles feature heel centering technology and a sequenced design to provide gender-engineered alignment and comfort. Removable Kinetic Fit™ Tri footbeds naturally support all 3 major arches of the foot for superior cushioning over demanding terrain. Sturdy leather and mesh uppers protect and support feet, while the boots' bellows tongues keep debris out. M-Select DRY membrane technology ensures 100% waterproof/breathable comfort, while M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments keep feet more fresh and resist odor-causing bacteria. Molded nylon arch shanks increase stability under your feet over uneven terrain to reduce foot fatigue. M-Select™ GRIP rubber outsoles feature 3mm lugs for sure footing. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 6 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: J46554.
- Durable, gender-specific hiking boots for women
- Sturdy leather and mesh uppers
- Q FORM 2 dual density midsoles - promotes woman-specific alignment and comfort
- M Select FIT.TRI contoured footbeds - superior stability and support beneath the foot's 3 major arches
- M-Select DRY waterproof technology
- M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments
- Molded nylon arch shanks
- M-Select GRIP outsoles - 3mm lugs for sure footing
- Bellows tongues
Web ID: 100093191