A versatile, highly engineered hiker, Merrell® Siren Hex Q2 E-Mesh Hiking Shoes for Women offer support, alignment, and gender-specific stability on the trail. Built for the way women move, these high performance hiking shoes combine lightweight and breathable engineered mesh uppers bolstered with a synthetic exoskeleton with a woman-centric foot platform for support and comfort made just for a woman. Q FORM™ 2 dual-density midsoles feature stabilizing heel-centering technology and gender-engineered cushioning to offer women-specific alignment and comfort. Removable Kinetic Fit™ Tri footbeds naturally support all 3 major arches of the foot to deliver superior cushioning during demanding treks. Merrell Air Cushions in the heels add more shock absorption power under the feet, while also boosting stability over uneven terrain. M Select™ GRIP outsoles offer durable traction when and where you need it with tuned 3.5mm lugs. Bellows tongues. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 1 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J12396.
- Lightweight and versatile hiking shoes made for demanding women hikers
- Support, alignment, and gender-specific stability on the trail
- Engineered mesh uppers bolstered with a synthetic exoskeleton
- Q FORM 2 dual-density midsoles - stabilizing heel-centering technology and gender-specific cushioning
- Removable Kinetic Fit Tri footbeds - support all 3 major arches of the foot
- Merrell Air Cushions in the heels - added shock absorption and stability
- M Select GRIP outsoles - 3.5mm lugs
- Bellows tongues
Web ID: 100058249