Offering gender-specific support, stability, and alignment over challenging outdoor terrain, Merrell® Siren Edge Q2 Hiking Shoes for Women support and comfort feet through any adventure. Engineered to match the way women move, the Siren Edge Q2 is built around Merrell's advanced Q FORM® 2 insole and midsole technology to give women superior performance on the trail. The Q FORM® 2 dual density midsoles feature heel centering technology and a sequenced design to guide the foot, delivering gender-engineered alignment and comfort. Removable Kinetic Fit™ Tri footbeds naturally support all 3 major arches of the foot to deliver superior cushioning on demanding treks. Lightweight and breathable mesh uppers bolstered with a synthetic exoskeleton protect and support feet, while the shoes' bellows tongues keep debris out. M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments keep feet more fresh and resist odor-causing bacteria. Molded nylon arch shanks increase stability under your feet over uneven terrain to reduce foot fatigue. M-Select™ GRIP rubber outsoles feature 4.5mm lugs for sure footing when and where you need it. Average weight per pair: 1 lbs. 2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: J46612.
- Versatile, gender-specific hiking shoes for women on the trail
- Mesh and synthetic uppers
- M-Select FRESH anti-microbial treatments
- Q FORM 2 dual density midsoles - promotes woman-specific alignment and comfort
- M Select FIT.TRI contoured footbeds - superior stability and support beneath the foot's 3 major arches
- Molded nylon arch shanks
- M-Select GRIP outsoles - 4.5 mm lugs for sure footing
- Bellows tongues
Web ID: 100093055