A hybrid hiking shoe inspired by athletic designs, MQM Flex Hiking Shoes for Women from Merrell® keeps hard charging women Moving Quickly in the Mountains™. A fast, protective hiking shoe, the MQM Flex combines a lightweight and breathable mesh/TPU upper with an advanced foot platform below the feet for top quality comfort, support, and agility. FLEXconnect™ dual-directional flex-groove EVA midsole absorb shock, while also boosting agility and stability. This special midsole design works in tandem with the shock absorbing Merrell Air Cushion in the heel and removable EVA footbeds to cushion every step and stabilize the shoe over rough terrain. Hyperlock™ printed TPU film heel counters provide added protection during descents and sharp turns, while integrated TrailProtect™ pads under your feet offer additional support when off road. Breathable mesh linings feature M Select™ Fresh antimicrobial treatments to resist odor. M Select™ GRIP+ outsoles feature specially tuned 3.5mm lugs for durable traction. Bellows tongues. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 3 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J12336.
- Hybrid hiking shoes for women - designed for top performance and protection
- Lightweight and breathable mesh/TPU uppers
- Breathable mesh linings
- M Select Fresh antimicrobial treatments - resists odor
- Removable EVA footbeds
- FLEXconnect dual-directional flex-groove EVA midsoles - optimized cushioning, stability, and agility
- Merrell Air Cushion in the heel
- Hyperlock printed TPU film heel counters - protects during descents and sharp turns
- M Select™ GRIP outsoles - 3.5mm lugs
- Bellows tongues
Web ID: 100058232