Merrell® Chameleon 7 Hiking Shoes are as adaptable as a reptile, with a ventilated construction that delivers support and comfort. These all-terrain leather shoes are built on an ultra-lightweight FlexPlate™ for stability and protection for hiking over uneven surfaces. Kinetic Fit™ Base removable contoured insoles offer flexible support with a breathable mesh lining. Merrell Air Cushion in heels absorbs shock, and EVA midsoles give you stability and comfort. Protective rubber toecaps guard against bumps, molded TPU heels offer stability, bellows tongues keep out debris, and lace-up closures give a snug fit. Outsoles feature precisely-placed 3mm oval lugs made of Vibram® TC5+ rubber to deliver durable, multi-directional footing over wet or dry ground. Merrell Chameleon 7 Hiking Shoes for Ladies have heel pull tabs for easy off and on, with a Flex Index Grade 2. Weight: 1 lb. 11 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: J12058.
- Nubuck, suede leather, and mesh uppers
- Lightweight FlexPlate technology for hiking stability
- Kinetic Fit Base removable contoured insoles
- Merrell Air Cushion in heels absorbs shock
- EVA midsoles for stability and comfort
- Breathable mesh lining
- Protective rubber toecaps
- Molded TPU heel counters
- Vibram TC5+ outsoles with Smart Grip rubber pods
- Aggressive 3mm lug depth
Web ID: 100107848