Add the long-life power of Lithium ION to your MarCum® setup with the MarCum Lithium Shuttle Battery for Marcum Sonar Units. Featuring a 12V 12Ah li-ion polymer battery, the MarCum Lithium Shuttle Battery for Marcum Sonar Units can extend your unit's continuous run time up to 40 hours. The easy-to-use Shuttle sports a battery status indicator, LED lighting to illuminate the hole and charge glow lures, dual USB ports, integrated cable storage and grips, two 1/4-20 ports for even more accessorizing, an inverted transducer rest to eliminate freeze-up, dual transducer support arm mounts (1 transducer support arm included), and an articulating handle with locking spokes to adjust to fit most ice sonar systems. This MarCum battery even sports dual rod holders to make your fishing smarter and easier. Predrilled mounting holes ensure easy assembly. Safely store your MarCum Shuttle Battery in the 5-gallon transit bucket.
Manufacturer model #: MLS.
- Powerful, innovative lithium ion battery shuttle for your MarCum sonar unit
- Extends continuous run time up to 40 hours
- Battery status indicator
- LED lighting to illuminate the hole and charge glow lures
- Dual USB ports
- Integrated cable storage and groups
- Two 1/4-20 ports
- Inverted transducer rest
- Dual transducer support arm mounts (1 transducer support arm included)
- Articulating handle with locking spokes
- Dual rod holders
- Predrilled mounting holes
- 5-gallon transit bucket
Web ID: 100069161