The Lowrance® Elite-9 Ti TotalScan Canada Nav+ Fishfinder/Chartplotter matches premium features with powerful performance, at an affordable price. The Lowrance Elite-9 Ti TotalScan Canada Nav+ Fishfinder/Chartplotter easily outperforms imitators' fishfinders, with enhanced offerings like a brilliant 9", high-resolution touchscreen display with best-in-class brightness; integrated wireless connectivity; and Bluetooth® connectivity to operate your Power-Pole® shallow-water anchor (sold separately) or connect with a wide variety of smart devices. Built-in CHIRP/Broadband Sounder sonar technologies deliver the most precise sonar in its class, while DownScan™ Imaging provides photo-realistic presentations—with the ability for further enhancement with StructureScan™ capability with the TotalScan™ transducer (sold separately). Lowrance SmartSteer™ technology lets you control your Xi5 trolling motor, while NMEA 2000® connectivity and a wide variety of cartography options open the door to a world of options with networking and mapping upgrades. The bundled Navionics+® Canada card brings all-in-1, exceptionally detailed cartography for marine and thousands of lakes, with millions of updates from official sources and contributions from boaters like you, downloadable daily, even from your boat. You won't find a more complete Canadian mapping system on a single card. Add in high-performance sonar, and this Lowrance fishfinder will add a powerful level of expertise to your boating and angling.
Manufacturer model #: 000-13277-001.
- Class-leading performance from the best name in fishfinders
- Brilliant 9", easy-to-use, touchscreen display with best-in-class brightness
- High-resolution presentation
- CHIRP and Broadband Sounder sonar technologies
- StructureScan with TotalScan transducer
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- Built-in wireless networking capability
- High-sensitivity 10Hz GPS/GLONASS antenna
- NMEA 2000 connectivity
- Wide selection of cartography options
- SmartSteer control for Xi5 Trolling Motor
- Fully customizable split-screen options
- Bundled Navionics+ Canada card with exceptionally detailed cartography for thousands of water bodies, with millions of updates, downloadable daily
Web ID: 100073174