Maximize your footing through your favorite fishing waters with the Triple Threat Carbide Spikes Soles from Korkers®. Part of the Triple Threat™ sole platform, this interchangeable sole combines a sticky rubber outsole with overmolded stainless steel receptacles for the carbide spikes. These spikes provide a sure bite into smooth rigid surfaces like a rock shelf to give anglers long-lasting, positive traction in treacherous fishing terrains. Receptacles also accept the Triple Threat's aluminum hex discs or aluminum bars (not included), allowing you to mix and match replaceable traction components. Designed to work with Korkers' version 3.0 OmniTrax interchangeable sole system. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: FA-3045.
- Maximized traction for Korkers wading boots
- Part of the Triple Threat sole platform - customizable traction with spikes, bars, and discs
- Sticky rubber outsole
- Overmolded stainless steel receptacles for 1 of 3 Triple Threat replaceable traction components
- 30 carbide spikes per pair - sure bite into smooth rigid surfaces
- Also accepts Triple Threat's aluminum hex discs or aluminum bars (not included)
- Designed to work with Korkers' version 3.0 OmniTrax interchangeable sole system
Matching Korkers soles and accessories sold separately and can be found through keyword search by typing in the keyword "Korkers".
Web ID: 100076120