Maximize your footing through your favorite fishing waters with the Triple Threat Aluminum Hex Disc Soles from Korkers®. Part of the Triple Threat™ sole platform, this interchangeable sole combines a sticky rubber outsole with overmolded stainless steel receptacles for the aluminum hex discs. These discs offer a biting edge for loose terrain with soft aluminum construction that morphs to hard surfaces in rugged, rocky fishing terrains. Receptacles also accept the Triple Threat's carbide spikes or aluminum bars (not included), allowing you to mix and match replaceable traction components. Designed to fit all Korkers® wading boots with version 3.0 OmniTrax interchangeable soles. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: FA-3065.
- Maximized traction for Korkers wading boots
- Part of the Triple Threat sole platform - customizable traction with spikes, bars, and discs
- Sticky rubber outsole
- Overmolded stainless steel receptacles for 1 of 3 Triple Threat traction aids
- 30 aluminum hex discs per pair - biting edges for loose surfaces, morphs to harder surfaces
- Also accepts Triple Threat's carbide spikes or aluminum bars (not included)
- Designed to work with Korkers' version 3.0 OmniTrax interchangeable sole system
Matching Korkers soles and accessories sold separately can be found through keyword search by typing in the keyword "Korkers".
Web ID: 100076005