Maximize your footing through your favorite fishing waters with the Triple Threat Aluminum Bar Soles from Korkers®. Part of the Triple Threat™ sole platform, this interchangeable sole combines a sticky rubber outsole with overmolded stainless steel receptacles for the aluminum bars. These bars provide a rigid, solid edge from one side of the sole to the other, with a soft aluminum construction that morphs to hard surfaces in rugged, rocky fishing terrains. Receptacles also accept the Triple Threat's carbide spikes or aluminum hex discs (not included), allowing you to mix and match replaceable traction components. Designed to work with Korkers' version 3.0 OmniTrax interchangeable sole system. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: FA-3075.
- Maximized traction for Korkers wading boots
- Part of the Triple Threat sole platform - customizable traction with spikes, bars, and discs
- Sticky rubber outsole
- Overmolded stainless steel receptacles for 1 of 3 Triple Threat replaceable traction components
- 10 aluminum bars per pair - solid edge across entire sole, morphs to harder surfaces
- Also accepts Triple Threat's carbide spikes or aluminum hex discs (not included)
- Designed to work with Korkers' version 3.0 OmniTrax interchangeable sole system
Matching Korkers soles and accessories sold separately and can be found through keyword search by typing in the keyword "Korkers".
Web ID: 100076008