A tough, protective work boot built to handle a hard day's work, Pittsburgh Steel Toe Work Boots from KEEN Utility® do justice to their blue collar namesake. This tough waterproof work boot combines waterproof nubuck leather uppers with KEEN.Dry waterproof/breathable membrane and Hydrophobic/hydrophilic linings inside to keep feet dry and comfortable. Underfoot, the Pittsburgh features a removable, metatomical, dual density EVA footbeds and dual density CMEVA/PU midsoles for superior cushioning and support. KEEN Utility Key-Tech™ full length, interlocking TPU torsion plates provide forefoot flexibility and underfoot stability over uneven jobsite surfaces. KEEN Utility's foot-specific asymmetrical steel toes' anatomically correct design provides a roomier toe box for maximized comfort, while meeting ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 EH safety standards. Non-marking, oil- and slip resistant rubber outsoles for sure footing. Work friendly 90° heels. Average height: 6". Average Weight Per Pair: 4 lbs. 1 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 1007025.
- A stable steel toe boot as tough as the town it's named after
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers
- KEEN.Dry™ waterproof/breathable membrane protection
- Hydrophobic/hydrophilic linings with 2 zone comfort technology
- Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbeds - molds to foot for comfort and fit
- Dual density compression molded EVA/PU midsoles - supports and cushions
- KEEN Utility Key-Tech - full length, interlocking TPU torsion plate for stability and flexibility
- Asymmetrical steel toes - Anatomically correct, roomier toe box
- Meets ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 EH safety standards
- Tough, oil- and slip resistant, non-marking rubber outsole
- Proven KEEN Utility toe cap for added protection
- Reflective webbing for additional safety
- Locking metal hooks and lacing eyelets
Web ID: 186579