Comfortable support for the feet that's geared for the trail, Sandstone Hiking Shoes for Men from KEEN® make a great choice for fun in the outdoors. Lined with a hydrophobic mesh, the Sandstone's synthetic leather and mesh uppers provide lightweight support for the feet through demanding activity and terrain. Removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed, integrated PU heel cushions, and direct attach PU midsoles work together to protect your feet and legs from the jarring shocks of a rough trail. TPU stability shanks help stabilize the shoe over uneven terrain for greater control. Solid rubber high traction outsoles feature a multi-directional design to deliver great traction. Cleansport NTX. organic odor control treatments resist foot odor. Classic KEEN toe protection. Average weight per pair: 15 oz. Made in USA with imported materials.
Manufacturer style #: 1014579.
- Lightweight, durable, and supportive synthetic leather and mesh uppers
- Hydrophobic mesh linings
- Cleanport NTX organic odor control
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbeds
- Direct attach PU midsoles - durable shock absorption
- Integrated PU heel cushions
- TPU stability shanks
- Solid rubber outsoles - multi-directional lug pattern
- Proven KEEN toe protection
Web ID: 2248806