Equally at home in the camp or at your workplace, Irish Setter Soft Paw Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men provide long-lasting dry comfort with a great look. Full grain leather chukka uppers provide the added ankle support of a mid-height design with the sharp look of a moc toe. Locked together with UltraDry™ construction, the Soft Paw combines a moisture managing nylon lining with waterproof membrane technology to keep feet dry and comfortable. ScentBan™ anti-odor technology fights bacteria and other microbes to resist odor and keep feet feeling fresh all day long. Comfort Cork EVA footbeds with Memory Foam work with the Soft Paw's lightweight EVA midsoles to cushion and support feet on long treks through the woods or long days on your feet at the office. Non-metallic shanks give the boot added stability over uneven ground and helps resist foot fatigue. Self-cleaning Soft Paw II outsoles feature a ground-gripping design for sure footing. Padded collars. Average weight per pair: 2 lbs. 8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 3875.
- Full grain leather chukka uppers - supportive protection
- UltraDry construction and membrane technology - 100% waterproof
- Moisture managing nylon linings
- ScentBan anti-odor technology
- Comfort Cork EVA footbeds with Memory Foam
- Lightweight EVA midsoles
- Non-metallic shanks
- Self-cleaning Soft Paw II outsoles - ground-gripping design
- Rugged Irish Setter hiking boots for work or the wild
Web ID: 100106210