Put away your handheld rangefinder during bow season and stay ready to shoot with the Define Rangefinding 5-Pin Bow Sight from IQ® Bowsights. Accurate up to 99 yards away, the Define's integrated rangefinder gives bowhunters true, angle-compensated yardage on targets as they sight in with the sight's five .019" pins. Easy-to-setup system activates rangefinder with the simple push of a button trigger with adhesive backing for easy placement in a convenient spot on your bow. Rangefinder features an easy-to-read, blue OLED display with yellow battery indicator and 2 minute scan mode. Illuminated by a built-in light with 4 brightness settings, the Define's pins feature tool-free windage and elevation adjustment that lock in with tool-free locking knobs. 2nd- and 3rd-axis adjustment boost longer range accuracy. Comes with removable red dot laser for pin calibration. Dual mounting options. CR2 battery included. Right hand.
Manufacturer model #: IQ00354.
- Accurate 5-pin bow sight with integrated rangefinder
- Allows bowhunters to check yardage while sighting in on target
- Accurate, angle-compensated yardage measure up to 99 yards away
- Simple, push button rangefinding
- Easy-to-read, blue OLED display
- 2 minute scan mode
- Tool-free windage and elevation adjustment
- Tool-free locking knobs hold pin settings securely
- Built-in light with 4 brightness settings for easy-to-see pins
- Comes with removable red dot laser for pin calibration
Web ID: 100103742