A waterproof leather hiking boot with modern comfort and support, Hi-Tec® V-Lite Wildlife Lux Mid i WP Waterproof Hiking Boots for Women handle outdoor gatherings as well as your most demanding outdoor adventures. Treated with i-Shield™ hydrophobic treatments, the comfortable and durable leather uppers surround Dri-Tec™ waterproof/breathable membrane technology to keep feet dry and comfortable. Moisture wicking, microfleece linings offer a soft and breathable feel against the feet for top comfort. OrthoLite Impressions® sockliners feature slow recovery foam to offer superior cushioning with odor- and microbe-resistance. Made of impact-absorbing, high rebound XLR8>> EVA compound, the CMEVA midsoles provide long lasting cushioning and comfort. Lightweight DTA fork shanks add flexible stability and torsional rigidity underfoot. Rugged rubber outsoles with Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) design provide sure footing over rough, changing terrain. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 23098.
- Superior comfort and protection from a pair of woman's hiking boots
- Durable leather uppers - rugged comfort
- i-Shield hydrophobic treatment - keeps hiking boots cleaner and dryer longer
- Dri-Tec waterproof/breathable membranes - keeps feet dry and comfortable
- OrthoLite Impressions insoles - slow recovery foam for superior cushioning
- CMEVA midsoles - XLR8 performance midsole compound
- Lightweight DTA fork shanks - added stability over rough ground
- Rugged rubber outsoles with MDT design
Web ID: 100080940