The latest and greatest Altitude hiking boots from Hi-Tec®, Altitude VI i WP Waterproof Hiking Boots for Men combine the proven Altitude design with new updates. Packed with Hi-Tec's latest technologies, these boots help guys stay comfortable from the trail to the sidewalk. Treated with i-Shield™ hydrophobic treatments for an additional layer of protection when things get wet outside, the premium leather uppers provide trustworthy comfort and durability. Inside, Dri-Tec™ waterproof bootie construction provides complete waterproof/breathable protection, working with the moisture-wicking microfleece linings to keep feet dry and comfortable. Made with a slow recovery foam, the OrthoLite® Impressions+ insoles deliver long lasting cushioning instantly with added arch support and anti-microbial odor-resistant performance. Made of XLR8 performance midsole compound, the Altitude VI i's CMEVA midsoles offer higher rebound and greater shock absorption than traditional EVA midsoles. Lightweight DTA nylon fork shanks add stability and torsional rigidity when your trek takes you over uneven terrain. High performance Michelin® rubber outsoles provide sure footing over rough, changing terrain. Rustproof metal lacing hardware. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 52216.
- Lightweight and versatile waterproof hiking boots for the trail or town
- Premium leather uppers provides durable comfort
- i-Shield hydrophobic treatment - keeps hiking boots cleaner and dryer longer
- Dri-Tec waterproof/breathable bootie construction - keeps feet dry and comfortable
- OrthoLite Impressions+ insoles - instant, long lasting comfort with added arch support
- CMEVA midsoles - XLR8 performance midsole compound
- Lightweight DTA nylon fork shanks - added stability over rough ground
- High performance Michelin rubber outsoles
- Rustproof metal hardware holds up all year round
Web ID: 100084393