Built to provide the ultimate in glare protection, GuideLine® Keel Polarized Sunglasses are perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who challenge the elements on a regular basis. Polarized polycarbonate lenses block glare and provide 100% UV protection. The large, lightweight frames are made from eco-friendly Grilamid BTR, a material that is better for the environment for 3 reasons. First, the CO2 emissions generated during the manufacturing process are 44% less than normal. Second, it's made from 54% castor bean oil, which is sustainably produced and represents a true alternative to crude-oil-based plastics. And third, Grilamid® BTR is fully recyclable. The forward-thinking frames on these GuideLine fishing sunglasses incorporate integrated hinges as well as rubber brow and nose pads for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Polarized polycarbonate lenses
- 100% UV protection
- Eco-friendly Grilamid BTR frames
- Integrated rubber brow and nose pads
- Integrated hinges
About your Guideline lenses:
- Silver Flash Mirror (Gray Base) is perfect for medium to bright sun conditions.
- Silver Flash Mirror (Copper Base) is perfect for low to overcast to conditions.
- Brown is ideal for low light and shallow water conditions.
Web ID: 1312091324