The Grundéns® Clipper 116 Rain Bibs are made from super-heavy-duty PVC-coated fabric, which makes them ideal for commercial fishing, building and road construction, forestry, agriculture, mining, and shipyard work. Heavy cotton canvas base material is coated with PVC (total weight 13.2 oz. per yard) to guarantee waterproof/windproof performance in the most challenging conditions. This 70% PVC/30% cotton canvas fabric is specially formulated to resist oils and maintain flexibility in extremely cold temperatures. These fortified rain pants, which offer a trimmer cut and fit than the comparable Grundéns Herkules Rain Bibs, are fully reversible from front to back for extended wear. These bib trousers are also cut much higher up the chest. The hems are reinforced with riveted seams. Grundéns Clipper 116 Rain Bibs for men are held up by super-strong suspenders with speed clips for easy on/off. Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: C116.
- 70% PVC/30% cotton canvas
- Ideal for commercial fishing, building and road construction, forestry, agriculture, mining, and shipyards
- Waterproof, windproof
- Super-heavy-duty construction
- Resists oils and maintains flexibility in extremely cold temperatures
- Fully reversible
- Reinforced hems with riveted seams
- Suspenders with speed clips
Web ID: 1309060626278