The Gregory® Stout 75 Backpack has a big 75L capacity, and the functionality you need to support classic hikes like Yosemite and Glacier National Park. This Gregory hiking pack has ventilated TrailFlex suspension that quickly adjusts to fit your specific back and hip belt length, allowing the pack to match your body geometry. The wishbone spring-steel frame gives you stable load management with torsional flexibility that allows the pack to move with your body. The integrated rain cover stows in zippered mesh accessory pocket. Adjustable hip belts with 2 zippered pockets offer quick access on the trail, dual side pockets hold water bottles, and the front stretch pocket is perfect for excess gear. The reinforced bottom panel is abrasion-, puncture, and weather-resistant. There's a floating lid that gives you extra expandability, compression straps, trekking pole and tool attachment points, and even solar cell attachment points. The Gregory Stout 75 Backpack is a full-size, top-loading duffle bag with sleeping bag access and a maximum carry weight of 50 lbs. Weight: 3 lbs.14 oz. Dimensions: 32.0"x13.0"x12.0". Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 778401598.
- Adjustable TrailFlex suspension
- Ventilation technology enhances air flow
- Adjustable hip belts with dual zippered pockets
- Wishbone Springsteel frame for stable load management
- Integrated rain cover
- 2 zippered hip belt pockets for quick access
- Dual-layer reinforced bottom panel
- 2 trekking pole and tool attachment points
- Goal Zero solar cell attachment points
- Sleeping bag compartment
- Floating top lid for expandability
Web ID: 165245