Completely revised and updated, the Flyfisher's Guide to™ Colorado Book now includes a wealth of full-color photography and extremely detailed maps covering virtually all of Colorado's major and minor fisheries to help you find your way to the best fishing in the state. Breaking the state into 6 sections, Marty Bartholomew, fly-fishing guide and Colorado native, blends his personal knowledge with the experience of state biologists and regional shop owners to create a must-have resource for visitors and residents alike. The Flyfisher's Guide to Colorado covers BLM lands, National Forests, Wilderness Areas, and more, showing roads, boat ramps, campgrounds, etc., complete with GPS coordinates. Includes both cold- and warm-water fishing information. Altogether this handy book presents nearly 70 detailed maps and more than 200 full-color photos to help you know what to expect before you arrive. Softcover, 8-1/2"x11". 362 pages. 3rd edition.
- The ultimate guide to Colorado fly fishing
- Completely revised and updated
- Covers virtually all major and minor fisheries
- Provides complete info on access points and amenities
- Includes input from biologists and fly shop owners
- Also offers a warmwater fishing section
- Nearly 70 detailed maps
- 362 full-color photos
- Softcover, 8-1/2" x 11"
Web ID: 87048