The Fishing Hot Spots® Pro USA Freshwater Raymarine® Digital Fishing Map Chip is a comprehensive library of inland, freshwater fishing maps and information for anglers. Fishing Hot Spots is more than just a collection of contour maps, it features over 150,000 fishing points of interest, gamefish information, extensively-researched, expert-verified fishing tips specific to each body of water, and mapping of aquatic vegetation, submerged structures, and flooded timber. The chip is designed for a variety of Raymarine chart plotter models, and includes descriptions of thousands of boat ramps and marinas and the locations of hazard-markers and navigation buoys. There's new 2018 data on many inland bodies of water, including updated info on Missouri, Mississippi, and Tennessee lakes from the Army Corps of Engineers and more. The Fishing Hot Spots Pro USA Freshwater Raymarine Digital Fishing Map Chip gives you a competitive edge no matter where you fish, with nationwide coverage and all information at the touch of a button.
Manufacturer model #: E418.
- Up-to-date mapping of fishing hot spots of inland lakes and waterways across the U.S.A.
- Updated data for Missouri, Mississippi, and Tennessee lakes
- Includes new data on many inland bodies of water
- Virtually endless fishing POI via GPS
- Extensively researched and validated fishing information
- Area-specific tips, techniques, and gamefish info
- Maps of submerged structures, vegetation, weed coverage
- Includes navigation and hazard-markers, and artificial habitat locations
- Compatible with Raymarine chart plotter models
Web ID: 100101072