A Bass Pro Shops Exclusive!
Built for the nastiest late season conditions, LST™ Eqwader® 2.0 Neoprene Insulated Boot-Foot Waders for Men from Drake Waterfowl® Systems offer dependable protection packed with innovation. Combining proven design, Instinctive Features, and higher sides with the latest seam-sealing technology, the fleece-lined LST Eqwader 2.0 waders shield hunters from the worst elements all day long. Designed to provide the most dependable waterproof protection available, this wader features 4-phase DryFuse Seam Technology on all of its seams. This innovative fusion process features glued and stitched seams covered with waterproof seam-seal tape on the inside and covered with a liquid seam sealer on the outside. Designed to stand up to the elements and rough use, the LST Eqwader 2.0 features 5mm neoprene construction bolstered with heavy-duty HD2 material over high wear areas in the seat, knees, and lower legs. Boosting durability even more, these waders also feature HD2™ Hydro-Flex™ knee design to reduce tension when kneeling or sitting. 1600 gram 3M® Thinsulate® Ultra Insulation in the boots help keep feet warm in cold water, while Boot-Lok™ buckle gussets cinch the boots around your ankles for a sure fit. No-Buckle shoulder straps feature hook 'n' loop adjustment for a fast, 1-cinch fit. High performance wader design also features High & Dry security pouch with waterproof zipper, High ground pockets, large front cargo pouch with Magnattach™ closure, vertical call pocket with Magnattach, license/key pocket with waterproof zipper, horizontal shell loops, and an Against-the-Body Handwarmer™ pocket. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: DF8322.
- High performance waders built for nasty late season hunting conditions
- Drake performance, Instinctive Features, and new seam-sealing technology
- Comfortable 5mm neoprene construction bolstered with HD2 material over high wear areas
- Fleece-lined for added warmth
- DryFuse Seam Technology - superior durability and leak prevention
- Hydro-Flex knee pad design - reduced tension when kneeling or sitting
- 1600 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation in boots
- Boot-Lok buckle gussets on boots for better fit
- No-Buckle shoulder straps for maximum comfort and adjustability
- Horizontal shell loops
- Adjustable 2" webbing belt
- Vertical Call Pouch with Magnattach closure
- High and dry security pouch with waterproof zipper
- Fleece-lined Against-the-Body Handwarmer pocket
- Front cargo pocket with Magnattach closure
- License/Key pocket with waterproof zipper
Click here for Product Sizing Guide - Regular
Click here for Product Sizing Guide - Stout
Web ID: 100093116