Sleek, hardworking Costa® Saltbreak Polarized Sunglasses are a great choice for fishing and outdoor activities. Tough TR 90 nylon frames with integral hinges curve to your face for a fit so comfortable, you're likely to wear them until the sun goes down. The glass lenses provide 100% polarization and UV protection and boast True Costa 580® Technology, which blocks yellow light to enhance color, boosts red and green light, and increases polarizing efficiency. They also eliminate haze and blur by blocking blue light. LightWAVE® glass construction makes the lenses a bit heavier than the polycarbonate version, but in return you get even clearer lenses and incredible scratch resistance. You'll see fish and objects in and on the water with amazing clarity. Handcrafted for those who spend extended time fishing or boating, Costa Saltbreak Polarized Sunglasses resist impact, scratching, saltwater, and grime and are backed by Costa's lifetime warranty.
- Optimum eye protection for all-day fishing, boating, and outdoor activities
- 580G polarized LightWAVE glass lenses
- 100% UVA, B, and C protection
- Goes beyond polarized to actually enhance vision on water
- Provides better color contrast by blocking yellow light
- Scratch- and impact-resistant lenses
- Resists saltwater, oil, and grime
- TR 90 nylon frames
- 8 base lens curvature to better fit your face
About your Costa lenses:
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).
- Amber Excellent all-around lens delivers the brightest field of vision.
- Gray Maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions.
- Copper Cuts glare and enhances contrast and color in all conditions.
- Green Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
- Silver Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
- Sunrise High contrast lens allows maximum light transmission; perfect for low light conditions such as early morning or late afternoon.
Web ID: 1211131518