Costa® Piper 580G Polarized Sunglasses have a refined style inspired by classic pilot sunglasses, built on a strong yet lightweight titanium and beta-titanium frame. These smaller-than-normal Costa aviator sunglasses have 580G LightWave® polarized glass lenses for maximum clarity, reduced glare, scratch resistance, and a lightweight feel that's 20% thinner and lighter than standard glass lenses. Hydrolite® nose pads and temple sleeves hold eyewear in place with a secure, nonslip fit. Costa Piper 580G Polarized Sunglasses are great on land or sea, with 100% UV protection and sleek, teardrop-shaped lenses. Includes cleaning cloth and case. Made in USA from global materials.
- 580G LightWAVE polarized glass lenses are 20% thinner and lighter
- Maximum clarity with scratch resistance
- 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC protection
- Titanium frame with beta-titanium temples
- Hydrolite nose pads and temple sleeves for nonslip fit
- Includes hard case and cleaning cloth
About your Costa lenses:
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).
- Amber Excellent all-around lens delivers the brightest field of vision.
- Gray Maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions.
- Copper Cuts glare and enhances contrast and color in all conditions.
- Green Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
- Silver Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
- Sunrise High contrast lens allows maximum light transmission; perfect for low light conditions such as early morning or late afternoon.