Costa® OCEARCH® Slack Tide 580G Polarized Sunglasses have a laid-back, West Coast-inspired nylon frame and a style that goes from boat to beach with ease. When the tide goes slack and you're ready for another adventure, these Costa sports and fishing sunglasses are built with 580G LightWAVE® polarized glass lenses for maximum clarity, reduced glare, scratch resistance, and a lightweight feel that's 20% thinner the other glass lenses. The 6-base frame has pin hinges with Hydrolite® padding for a comfortable fit. Costa Slack Tide 580G Polarized Sunglasses deliver 100% UV protection with strategic ventilation ports to reduce fogging and improve air circulation. So why this partnership? Costa and OCEARCH have joined forces to create these limited edition shades for an important reason. Sharks are in trouble, and without them the ocean ecosystem could collapse. Your purchase helps fund research expeditions aboard OCEARCH, a marine vessel and at-sea laboratory that generates critical data and puts science on the side of sharks. Costa OCEARCH Slack Tide 580G Polarized Sunglasses come with a case and cleaning cloth and are backed by the manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Joint venture between Costa and OCEARCH to help protect sharks
- 580G LightWAVE polarized glass lenses are 20% thinner and lighter
- Maximum clarity with scratch resistance
- Reduces glare for amazing views on the water
- 100% UVA, UVB, and UVC protection
- Lightweight nylon frame
- Ventilated ports reduce fogging
- Hydrolite nose pads for nonslip fit
- Includes case and cleaning cloth
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
OCEARCH is a recognized world leader in generating critical scientific data related to tracking (telemetry) and biological studies of keystone marine species such as great white and tiger sharks, in conjunction with conservation outreach and education at a measurable global scale. In a collaborative environment, OCEARCH shares real-time data through OCEARCH's Global Shark Tracker, inspires current and future generations of explorers, scientists, and stewards of the ocean, and enables leading researchers and institutions to generate previously unattainable data. OCEARCH has completed 28 expeditions, worldwide, as of April 2017.
About your Costa lenses:
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).
- Amber Excellent all-around lens delivers the brightest field of vision.
- Gray Maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions.
- Copper Cuts glare and enhances contrast and color in all conditions.
- Green Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
- Silver Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
- Sunrise High contrast lens allows maximum light transmission; perfect for low light conditions such as early morning or late afternoon.
Web ID: 100093908