Make a bold statement the next time you're out in the sun with a pair of Costa® Corbina 580G Polarized Sunglasses. Costa's 580 lenses optimize performance by eliminating glare from yellow light and boosting red, blue, and green—resulting in deeper colors and sharper contrast. All mirrored 580 lenses are fashioned from LightWAVE® glass lenses that are 20% thinner and 22% lighter than typical glass lenses, but they still exceed federal standards for impact-resistance. In addition to the confident look and unbeatable comfort, rest assured that every pair of Costa Corbina 580 Sunglasses delivers 100% polarization and 100% UV protection as well as heightened clarity, contrast, and definition. The Corbina's perfect balance between modern style and aggressive looks will not only give you a confident look, but will provide maximum comfort to take with you on your next adventure. Other features include sharp angles, wide temples, non-slip Hydrolite® nose pads, a water-repellent coating, and an anti-reflective coating. Frame fit: Medium-Large. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Made in USA from global materials.
- Polarized 580 lens technology
- LightWAVE glass lenses are 20% thinner and 22% lighter than typical glass lenses
- Exceed federal standards for impact resistance
- 100% polarized
- 100% UV protection
- Hydrolite nose pads
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
About your Costa lenses:
- Blue Mirror Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun and eliminate glare (gray base).
- Amber Excellent all-around lens delivers the brightest field of vision.
- Gray Maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions.
- Copper Cuts glare and enhances contrast and color in all conditions.
- Green Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
- Silver Mirror Encapsulated mirrors enhance visual acuity and eliminate glare (copper and amber base).
- Sunrise High contrast lens allows maximum light transmission; perfect for low light conditions such as early morning or late afternoon.
Web ID: 10204818