A hybrid design, the Cobra® Accomplice Bow Release brings the best of a wrist-strap release and handheld release together for bowhunters. Unique design delivers 25% less felt draw weight as you pull you bow back, making it a great choice for anyone looking for an easier draw cycle. Combining a finger grip and adjustable thumb post with a separate release head, this design helps archers develop a solid, consistent anchor point for good shooting technique. Fully ambidextrous design offers easy length adjustment to fit archers of any size. Dual caliper head with an ergonomic trigger.
Manufacturer model #: C-745.
- Hybrid bow release for bowhunters
- Unique design combines elements of a wrist-strap release and handheld release
- Dual caliper head with an ergonomic trigger
- Reduces felt draw weight by up to 25%
- Helps archers establish a consistent anchor point
- Finger grip and adjustable thumb post
- Easy length adjustment
- Fully ambidextrous
Web ID: 100107259