Get proven RED ZONE™ dynamic spine management technology and performance and Badlands concealment in a smaller .203" I.D. shaft with Maxima Red® SD Badlands Arrows from Carbon Express®. Contained in a small diameter shaft for reduced wind drift and better penetration, the RED ZONE design features stiffer ends to contain the majority of dynamic spine (the flex of the arrow in flight) to the RED ZONE in the center of the arrow. This containment prevents the broadhead from exaggerating the effects of arrow flexing in flight, helping you shoot more accurately and consistently. Patented Diamond Weave™ outer layer construction provides superior stiffness and spine consistency. LAUNCHPAD® nocks, BullDog™ nock collars. Blazer® vanes. Straightness: ±.0025". Weight Tolerance: ±1.0 grains. I.D.: .203". Badlands Approach camo finish.
Manufacturer model #: 50971.
- RED ZONE technology and performance in smaller shaft arrows
- RED ZONE dynamic spine management - optimized broadhead performance and accuracy
- Smaller .203" I.D. shaft - reduced wind drift and better penetration
- Diamond Weave outer layer construction - superior stiffness and spine consistency
- 2" Blazer performance vanes
- LAUNCHPAD precision nocks
- BullDog nock collars
- Badlands Approach camo finish
Web ID: 100104552