Built to deliver big take down power for bowhunters, BlackOut Lazer Strike II Expandable Broadheads combine a smooth flying design with rugged construction. The Lazer Strike II's rugged aircraft-grade aluminum ferrule comes tipped with a cut-on-contact Trophy Tip® made of hardened carbon steel for deep penetration through bone, hide, and tissue. The 3 replaceable, offset .030" 440 stainless steel blades are super sharp and open after contact to deliver a 1-1/4" cutting diameter. Retention rings hold the blades in tight against the ferrule in flight, helping the Lazer Strike II fly like a field point on every shot. 100 grain. 3-pack.
- Straight-flying expandable broadheads with big take down power
- Strong and tough design - rugged aircraft-grade aluminum ferrule
- Hardened carbon steel Trophy Tip - cut-on-contact design for deeper penetration
- 3 replaceable, offset, .030" 440 stainless steel blades - super sharp
- Big 1-1/4" cutting diameter
Web ID: 100101326