Delivering enhanced support and cushioning from a lightweight tactical design, 5.11 Tactical® Taclite® Coyote 6'' Tactical Boots for men excel in hot, humid conditions. Designed to deliver speed, agility, and tactical functionality, the Taclite Coyote combines rugged and breathable 1,200D Cordura® nylon with tough suede leather to give you a boot upper that's tough, ergonomic, comfortable, and breathable. Made to excel in tough work environments, these rugged uppers feature built-in vents in the inside arch for optimized breathability. Inside, moisture-wicking, antibacterial linings keep your feet dry and comfortable, while the perforated EVA foam padding around the ankles and in the tongue ventilate and support. Underfoot, cushioning OrthoLite® insoles, CMEVA midsoles, Strobel last construction, and non-metallic composite shanks support, stabilize, and cushion every step and stride. Quiet, oil- and slip-resistant outsoles feature a fast rope tread along with deep flex grooves for superior flexibility. Zonal Lacing System delivers a customized and stable fit that stays secure all day long. Stay-tied sausage laces. Average height: 6". Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 12030.
- Rugged tactical boots for tasks in hot, humid conditions
- Tough, breathable 1,200D Cordura nylon and suede leather uppers
- Moisture-wicking, antibacterial linings
- Integrated mesh vents
- Perforated EVA foam cushioning around the ankles and tongue
- Cushioning OrthoLite insoles
- CMEVA midsoles
- Strobel last construction
- Non-metallic composite shanks
- Quiet, oil- and slip-resistant outsoles - fast rope tread and deep flex grooves
- Zonal Lacing System - customized and stable fit
Web ID: 2279409