October 5-10, 2021
A WATERFOWL EXPERIENCE UNLIKE ANY OTHER
Located in the grain belt of central Saskatchewan, this waterfowl hunt in the “Duck Factory” is one dreams are made of. This exciting hunt will present you with the opportunity to hunt in some of the first grain fields snows, honkers and greenheads encounter on their annual migration south. Both massive flocks and high-volume shooting are sure to impress even the most seasoned waterfowler. Once you’ve limited out, you’ll head back to the lodge to refuel with a hot, home-cooked meal, and a good night’s rest before you do it all over again. Combine the pristine location and dates with the expertise and knowledge of this veteran outfitter and you’ll see firsthand why this Canadian waterfowl hunt is sought after by so many.
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- 2-1/2 days of professionally guided waterfowl hunting
- 3 nights' accommodations
- All ammo included
- In-field transportation and bird processing/packaging
- Round-trip ground transfer to/from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (YXE) Airport
- All meals and nonalcoholic beverages while at the lodge
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord. To upgrade to comprehensive travel insurance click here.
$3,200 per hunter
+ overnight stay in Saskatoon, SK
Single or Double Occupancy
Only 2 spots available
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.