NEW ZEALAND 3 SPECIES
June 16–22, 2021
THE ONE AND DONE TRIP FOR THE MOST SOUGHT-AFTER SPECIES IN NEW ZEALAND
A country sought-after for its unbeatable views and world-class hunting, this trip to the South Island of New Zealand is one hunters dream of. Teeming with wildlife, this renowned outfitter will set you up for success on this one and done trip into the Southern Alps. Tahr, Chamois and Red Stag are three iconic trophies on the island, and this hunt will provide the opportunity to pursue each in some of the most breathtaking terrain on the planet. While not for the faint of heart, you will work for your shot on this hunt, but believe us when we say the reward will be well worth the effort. Not only will the hunting and views impress, but the lodge is world-class. After putting in miles in search of your trophies throughout the day, you'll retreat to amazing accomodations, 5-star Kiwi hospitality and the mouth-watering tastes of the South Pacific, native to the island. Observers are very welcome on this hunt, as the outfitter gladly arranges seperate intineraries for sight-seeing, shopping, local-travel and more. If a trip to New Zealand has always been on your bucket list, the wait is over. There truly is nothing else like this trip, and the 3 trophies you have the opportunity to display after it's all said and done will make those memories last a lifetime.
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- 6 days of 1x1 professionally guided red-stag (up to 380 SCI), chamois, and tahr hunting
- 6 nights' exclusive accommodations with private rooms
- Round-trip ground transfer to/from Queenstown
- Assistance with all trophy prep for shipment home
- Firearm rental and ammo available at additional cost
- All meals and beverages while at the lodge
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord
$15,000 per hunter
Single or Double Occupancy
$1,650 per observer
Only 5 rooms available
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops® CLUB and Cabela's CLUB Black and Silver members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.