MONTANA FLY FISHING
June 24-28 2021
TROUT FISHING ON AMERICA’S LONGEST RIVER, THE MIGHTY MISSOURI
Limited to 12 lucky CLUB Members per set of dates, this fly-fishing trip takes you to a 160-acre ranch located right on the Mighty “Mo”. The insect life in this section of river is incredible and the number of 20”+ fish shows it. You’ll be treated to expert guiding, delicious meals, and comfortable accommodations. The lodge offers all of the amenities you would expect to find at the Missouri River’s premier destinations, with spacious guest rooms, private balconies, and a four-season dining deck.
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- 3 days of professionally guided fly fishing on the Missouri River
- 4 nights' private accommodations
- All fishing equipment, license, tax, flies, terminal tackle, and gratuities included
- Round-trip ground transfer to/from Helena, MT (HLN) or Great Falls, MT (GTF) Airports
- All meals and beverages while at the lodge and on the river
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord. To upgrade to comprehensive travel insurance click here.
$3,100 per angler
Only 8 spots available
Must Book In Pairs
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.