ARGENTINA RED STAG & BLACKBUCK
March 15–22, 2021
HUNT 2 SPECIES IN A COUNTRY YOU HAVE TO EXPERIENCE
This South American Adventure takes place in the rugged backcountry of La Pampa. This region of Argentina is known for its remoteness and abundance of red stag, blackbuck and water buffalo. Our outfitter has been successfully hosting hunters for over 20 years. He controls 20,000+ acres of highly managed, private properties loaded with trophy game. This hunt takes place during the peak roar (rut) when these big stags are very vocal and easier to locate. The blackbuck hunting is done on the vast plains during the day. The difficulty is not finding the herd, which is generally easily identified, but approaching within shooting range – making for an exciting hunt. If you choose, you may also hunt the water buffalo of South America. These trophy bulls are primarily found in the thick cover and hunters can expect close encounters that will most certainly get your blood pumping. Accommodations are an amazing traditional Argentine Estancia with private rooms and bath. You’ll be treated to fine wines and gourmet Argentina cuisine. This is the ultimate South American big-game adventure. Your Cabela’s host will be there to assist you with your experience of a lifetime!
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- 4 days of professionally guided 1x1 red-stag and blackbuck hunting
- 5 nights' exclusive accommodations
- Can add water buffalo ($3,500) or puma ($6,000) to package
- In-field trophy prep
- Round-trip ground transfer to/from BahÍa Blanca, Argentina (BHI) Airport
- All meals and local spirits while at the lodge
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord. To upgrade to comprehensive travel insurance click here.
$6,200 per hunter
+ license and fees
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.