WYOMING MULE DEER AND ANTELOPE
October 19-25, 2020
A QUEST FOR 2 ICONIC WESTERN TROPHIES
Be one of four lucky guest to experience some of the greatest big-game hunting and western hospitality Wyoming has to offer. Guests will hunt on a 60,000 acre private ranch located in southeastern Wyoming. This area is home to some of the finest trophy mule deer hunting in the state and antelope abound in staggering numbers. Accomodations for this hunt are top-notch, in a beautiful and historic stone house that has been updated to include all of the modern conveniences of home.
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- 5 days of professionally guided mule-deer and antelope hunting in southeastern Wyoming
- 6 nights' accommodations
- Professional application services, all state fees associated with applications, and all hunting license/big-game tag fees
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages while at the lodge
- Round-trip ground transfer to/from Cheyenne, WY (CYS) or Laramie, WY (LAR) airports
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord
$10,495 per hunter
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.