SASKATCHEWAN BLACK BEAR
May 15–22, 2020
A FIRST-CLASS BEAR HUNT NORTH OF THE BORDER
Hunt trophy-class black bears in beautiful Saskatchewan. Located along the Beaver and Waterhen rivers, this region encompasses over 170,000 acres of farmland, boreal forest, lakes, and streams with a history of producing lots of bears, including many color phases. Each hunter will have the opportunity to hunt over multiple active bait stations in a variety of settings amongst a well-managed bear population. The sites provide great opportunities for the archery hunter as well. After your hunt, you will be treated to home-cooked meals with a comfortable, at-home atmosphere. This is one of the best-priced, all-inclusive bear hunts Canada has to offer. You do not want to miss this hunt of a lifetime.
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- 5 days of 3x1 professionally semi-guided black-bear hunting
- 6 nights' accommodations
- License, tax, and govt. fees
- All meals and nonalcoholic beverages
- Field prep of trophy for transport back to U.S.
- Round-trip ground transfer to/from Saskatoon, SK (YXE) Airport
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord
$3,500 per hunter
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.