December 9–13, 2020 | December 13–17, 2020
ONE OF THE BEST-KEPT SECRETS OF THE WATERFOWL WORLD
Situated in the heart of the Central Flyway in the Panhandle of Nebraska, this hunt will take you to a waterfowler's paradise. The abundance of grain fields and intricate river systems in Western Nebraska create one of the most densely populated concentrations of mid-to-late season waterfowl in the Midwest. All of these factors combined provide waterfowl enthusiasts some of the best hunting for greenheads and Canada geese in the country. With diverse opportunities to pursue your limit each day in a variety of styles, both in the field and over water, the hunting is sure to impress both novice and hard-core waterfowlers alike. With a team of knowledgeable guides who put in countless hours to pattern and scout birds, a comfortable lodge with top-notch amenities, and unmatched Mid-western hospitality, this adventure in the Cornhusker State is one you won’t want to miss.
YOUR ADVENTURE INCLUDES:
- 3 days of 6x1 or 4x1 professionally guided waterfowl hunting
- 4 nights' exclusive accommodations
- Modern blinds and decoys
- All in-field transportation, bird cleaning, and processing
- Round-trip ground transfer to/from Scottsbluff, NE (BFF) Airport
- All meals and nonalcoholic beverages while at the lodge
- Dedicated CLUB host and professional photographer
- Complimentary medical evacuation, rescue and security extraction from Ripcord
$1,995 per hunter
December 9–13, 2020
December 13–17, 2020
Available exclusively to Bass Pro Shops and Cabela's CLUB Members.
RESERVE YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY.